Attorney Paul D. Murphy-Ahles
Harrisburg Bankruptcy Lawyer
Dethlefs Pykosh & Murphy, Paul Murphy-Ahles is a lifelong Central Pennsylvania resident with a
strong dedication to serving the needs of the residents of his community.
He is an active member of the Pennsylvania Middle District Bankruptcy Bar
Association and the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys.
He has been a guest speaker on
Bankruptcy topics on numerous occasions.
- Bachelor’s degree - Shippensburg University- 2001
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) - Widener University School of Law- 2005
Paul's Approach to Bankruptcy Law
Paul has established a reputation as a compassionate and experienced attorney
dedicated to helping his clients with their personal legal issues. You
will meet with Paul personally, not with an assistant or a paralegal.
Paul will personally discuss your case facts and he will explain how the
laws apply to your situation. He will then discuss whether a
Chapter 7 or a
Chapter 13 filing might be in your best interest.
offers a flat attorney’s fee as he does not believe in charging extra for services, which he believes,
should be included in a normal bankruptcy case.
In his spare time Paul dedicates his time to various organizations as well
as being an active member in his local high school alumni association.
In addition, Paul enjoys spending time at home with his two children and
he enjoys playing golf.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Commercial/Consumer Bankruptcy
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 2005
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2006
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
Professional Associations and Memberships
- PA Middle District Bankruptcy Bar Association
Pro Bono Activities
- Dauphin County Pro Bono Program, 2008 – 2011
Follow Paul on Social Media